If I am towing a trailer or caravan, will I need a separate green card for the trailer?

Yes, some EEA and EU countries require a separate Green Card as proof of insurance for your trailer, including caravans. To get two green cards you will need to contact your insurance provider: one for the towing vehicle, and one for the trailer. We recommend requesting these from your insurance provider at least one month before travel.

Contact us

Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have or to help you with your booking.

Contact form

All fields marked with * are required.


If you do prefer to contact us in writing, our postal adress is:

P&O Ferries
Channel House
Channel View Road
CT17 9TJ


Please send any questions or comments to: or submit an enquiry.

Service information

For the latest information on your sailing please visit our sailing update page.

Travel information

Check out our travel information pages for the latest information on arriving at the port, travelling with us and planning your ferry crossing.

View details


Take your first step to booking your next holiday by checking out our ferry timetables.

View details